Friday, 13 March 2009

Week 8 - Article 2

With out giving everything away I will just mention that the articles discuss YouTube. My criticisms of it that it implies the internet was solely responsible for a certain persons success. However this is a vast statement to make as can the internet alone be responsible, are there not phone calls in between and other media used along side to encourage the YouTube success? Or am I just being to picky? The author could have meant this as well, but just not mentioned it. I do think though it needs more detail to explain the success and not just ‘claim’ the internet alone was the only medium.
The article is also biased towards the persons success who they are describing and this could perhaps mean that his views for you tube are ‘so great’ because he is trying to ‘hype up’ the persons success.

No comments:

Post a Comment